+1

Google Search

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bollywood's bikini brigade


Celina Jaitley says she agreed to pose in a two-piece bikini for a popular film glossy because she was inspired by international supermodel Kate Moss. "I had seen this fabulous swimwear shoot of one of my favourite models, Kate Moss. I instantly knew that I had to do something on the same lines. I was really inspired and wanted to do a shoot which is quite beautiful and of course very sensuous," Celina said.

This isn't the first time that the name Kate Moss has occurred in reference to Celina. During her modelling days, quite a few members from the industry used to address her as The Indian Kate Moss.

Asked if she had got the desired impact, Celina said, "Well, the way response has been so far, I guess I have. My intention was to arouse the sensuousness with beauty and dignity and not vulgarity and I have pretty much managed to achieve that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

AdSense

Followers

AdSense

ADVERTISEMENT.CO Copyright © 2010 2011 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by ADVERTISEMENT.CO