+1

Google Search

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Priyanka & Mugdha glam up the music release of ‘Jail

http://www.bollywood-stars.net/images/jail-music.jpg

The music of Madhur Bhandrakar’s forthcoming flick ‘Jail’ was launched this Saturday at a multiplex in Mumbai. The film stars Neil Nitin Mukesh along with Mugdha Godse and Bhandarkar invited Priyanka Chopra to launch the music which has been composed by Sharib-Toshi and Shamir Tandon.

http://www.bollywood-stars.net/images/jail-music2.jpg

Mugdha and Priyanka have earlier worked with Madhur in his blockbuster ‘Fashion’.

The music of the film has created news already because it has one song titled ‘Saiyan Ve’ which has been recorded by none other than Lata Mangeshkar along with Neil Nitin himself.

According to Neil, “I enjoyed taking a break from his usual acting duties to croon for the film. I love singing. So when I was offered this song I just couldn’t refuse to go along with it. Jail is a very dear movie to me and this would just add a little more involvement. I am super excited and hope that people love this song. Sharib-Toshi have given amazing music and lyrics which is another USP of the song. Bonding with the duo was so much fun and I really had quite a nice time singing this rock version.”

http://www.bollywood-stars.net/images/jail-music3.jpg

About her role in the film, model-turned-actress Mugdha says, “My look in Jail is very de-glamorized. On the first-day of the shoot, I came for my shot with make-up on, and Madhur asked me to wash my face and get the make-up off. He wanted a completely natural look and I finally ended up with only kajal and mascara.”

Mugdha is also full of praises for her director who has given her a chance to show her potential for the second time after ‘Fashion’. She says, “Madhur always gives equal if not more importance to his female characters and I am happy that he trusted me to play two diametrically different roles (in both Fashion and Jail). He has in fact given me the courage and confidence to experiment with different roles.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

AdSense

Followers

AdSense

ADVERTISEMENT.CO Copyright © 2010 2011 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by ADVERTISEMENT.CO