+1

Google Search

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Reality TV’s Hot Moments

http://www.ndtv.com/talkingpictures/ENTERTAINMENT/hotreality700/6.jpg
Payal, who has been seen in films like 'Tauba Tauba' and 'Mazaa Mazaa', did make a determined assault for the Bigg Boss 2 crown. Whether it required getting into a mini skirt, hot pants or a bikini, the actress went all out to give viewers enough reasons to keep voting for her. She made no secret of her ambition in an interview given after her elimination from the show. "I realised that I wanted to be noticed and wanted to be someone like Mallika Sherawat...People felt that I was hot. After a point I went with the flow. Love me or hate me but this was me," she was quoted as saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

AdSense

Followers

AdSense

ADVERTISEMENT.CO Copyright © 2010 2011 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by ADVERTISEMENT.CO